The following Terms and Conditions apply to Phonecardsplus.ca and sets out the basic rights, obligations and limitations of Phonecardsplus.ca to its Users (You, Customers, End User or Purchaser). All of the terms and conditions contained herein “herein after” referred to as "Terms" bind both Phonecardsplus.ca and User, and are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Phonecardsplus.ca without prior notice to the User.
This is our agreement with you, the Customer or End User. You agree not to use these Products or Services for illegal purpose, violating any law, making annoying or offensive calls, or interfering with other customers' service. You further agree not to resell, transfer, or share these products and services without written consent of Phonecardsplus.ca.
Phonecardsplus.ca is an independent entity and does not represent any company products or services other than their product and services that are introduced in the market through retail and online channels.
Billing and Payment:
User is responsible for paying all charges, plus all applicable taxes thereon, for the purchase and use of phone cards, Accessories and Electronic, Mobile, tablet, Ipad. Top up international or SIM cards from Phonecardsplus.ca (which is subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Phonecardsplus.ca without notice to Subscriber).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Phonecardsplus.ca, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be filed by any third party, arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site, products and services, your provision of content, your violation of these Terms and conditions, or any other violation by you of the rights of another person or party.
You agree that these Terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or products or services provided will be governed by the laws and legislation of the province of Ontario, notwithstanding any differences between the said applicable legislation and legislation in force at your province. By registering for a user account on this website, or by using this website and the products and services it provides, you accept that jurisdiction is granted to the courts of the province of Ontario, and that any disputes will be heard by the said courts.
· No return or exchange for any products that has been purchased from Phone cards plus online or in stores unless,
· Item is manufacturer defective.
· All returns must have a valid sales receipt.
· All return items for credit are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
· Defective items are exchanged for the same or lesser value items only.
Phone Cards Plus Point Program:
2. Efforts have been made to ensure that all the information contained herein and all information made available by Phone cards plus about the Phone cards plus Points Program is accurate and correct. However, Phone cards plus is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
3. Phone cards plus Points will be awarded on purchases made at Phone cards plus stores with the exception of services offered or any other items specified as exclusions from time to time on any amounts before tax.
4. For Points to be awarded, the Phone cards plus Point card must be presented and used at the time of purchase before the sale is completed. Points remain the property of Phone cards plus.
5. Phone cards plus Points is for personal use only. Business use is not permitted.
6. Phone cards plus Points are not transferable from one account to another and may only be used for your own purchases. However, all Members in a household can accumulate Phone cards plus Points together. Anyone holding a Phone cards plus Points membership card within a household will be able to redeem Phone cards plus Points on the account once membership card is presented.
7. All Phone cards plus Points will be awarded to the Phone cards plus Points account.
8. To redeem Phone cards plus Points, you must have accumulated minimum Phone cards plus Points 10,000 requirement which may change from time to time at sole discretion of Phone cards plus.
9. Phone cards plus Points can only be redeemed towards in store credit.
10. When redeeming Phone cards plus Points, your Phone cards plus Points account will be reduced by the specified number of Points required for the reward being redeemed. If Phone cards plus deems it is reasonable to accept a return of the item, your account will be credited with the appropriate number of Phone cards plus Points. The Phone cards plus Points rewards may not be redeemed for cash.
11. Phone cards plus Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Phone cards plus Points cannot be sold or purchased and may not be exchanged, gifted, bartered, mortgaged or made subject to any security interest or charge.
12. Phone cards plus. Reserves the right to change or discontinue the Phone cards plus Points program at any time by providing at least thirty (30) days’ notice to customers in store and online, within which you may redeem any outstanding Phone cards plus Points.
13. Disputes regarding Phone cards plus Points must be reported to Phone cards plus customer service within seven (7) days from the date of transaction.
14. Phone cards plus is not responsible for any lost or unauthorized use of Phone cards plus Points or for any redemption of Phone cards plus Points program.
15. You must notify Phone cards plus by visiting nearest store or by calling customer service immediately if your card is damaged, lost, or stolen. Phone cards plus is not responsible for any delays in replacing the Phone cards plus Points Card, or for delayed or lost Phone cards plus Points, while the Phone cards plus Points Card is being replaced.
16. Any failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions or any violation, fraud or abuse of the Phone cards plus Points program may result in forfeiture of all points and possible termination of the Phone cards plus Points account without compensation as deemed appropriate and necessary by Phone cards plus.
17. Phone cards plus will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may arise from any participation in the Phone cards plus Points program.
18. Phone cards plus Points will be forfeited upon the closure of a Phone cards plus Points account. Phone cards plus reserves the right to close any Phone cards plus Points account that has been inactive for ninety (90) consecutive days, and all accumulated Phone cards plus Points will be forfeited.
Phonecardsplus.ca will not be responsible for any losses/damages as a result of changing calling card rates due to rate changes by the card service provider. Phonecardsplus.ca does not represent or warrant that the services of its products will be uninterrupted or error-free. Phonecardsplus.ca will not be responsible to the Purchaser for any minute losses, credit losses or any other charges/damages, including consequential losses and damages howsoever caused. Phonecardsplus.ca liability shall be expressly limited to refund of face value of the card or products only. Not responsible for quality issues, interruptions and/or disconnections.
Any inquiry regarding connection issue, loss of credit, surcharges or any other charges associated with calling cards should be directed to the customer service of the calling card service provider (company) printed on the back of the calling card. Phonecardsplus.ca does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for calling card expiry date, connection issue, and loss of money or any other charges associated with calling card use.
Phonecardsplus.ca is a retailer which sells products and services that is provided by other companies. Phonecardsplus.ca will not be held responsible whatsoever for the losses caused by cancellation of the account due business closure, bankruptcy and/or temporary shut downs of the phone Companies and/or service providers
Phonecardsplus.ca reserves the right to change or amend this Terms and Conditions or policies regarding the sale and use of the products or services at any time and to notify you (Customer or End User) by posting an updated version of the Term and Conditions on this Web site. The amended Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting.
User also agrees to abide by all applicable local, provincial, federal, state, national and international laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur, including the content of your transmissions through the products or services used.
Customer Awareness: User should be aware that the delivered minutes may not necessarily reflect the posted minutes due to different charges such as service fees, maintenance fees, switching fees, Pay phone surcharge fee, Toll free surcharge fee, different call increment and call round up.
Phonecardsplus.ca highly recommends customers to verify all charges before purchasing the product by checking poster details and by calling each products customer service.
The information and services included in the website or available through the products or services provided by Phonecardsplus.ca may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the product or services, these terms and conditions or the products and services themselves. The User agrees to be bound to such changes and to the information herein when posted.
Phonecardsplus.ca. User acknowledges and assumes full responsibility for establishment of appropriate security measures including but not limited to anti hacker measures, to its equipment and to the information transmitted by Customer or End User.
Your placement of an order and your submittal of any purchase order to the Phonecardsplus.ca indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. Phonecardsplus.ca reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and any of its content from time to time at its sole discretion.
Your receipt of order confirmation does not guarantee our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell you the product or services. Phonecardsplus.ca reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order or to supply less than the quantity you ordered for any reason. All orders placed must be approved with an acceptable method of payment. We may require additional information for verifications purposes before accepting any order.
Payment by Credit Card
Phonecardsplus.ca accepts major credit cards including, Visa, Master Card. Please make sure to provide the exact and accurate billing address, e-mail address and telephone number your credit card company has on file for you. Inaccurate information may delay in processing your order or your order might be cancelled.
We use Pay Pal, the global leader in online payments. Pay Pal specializes in financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and utilizes the world's most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to securely, easily and quickly send and receive payments online. Pay Pal collects your personal and credit card information directly to complete your transaction and forwards the payments to Phonecardsplus.ca. You need to enter your billing information only once, or save your data with Pay Pal (create a Pay Pal account) and never worry about re-entering your information again; just use your email and password you created first time.
All orders placed over $30.00 must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by Phonecardsplus.ca.
All personal and credit card information collected over the phone will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
In case of any error User did not receive ordered pins or other product (s) or service (s), after payment was approved; User must contact support@Phonecardsplus.ca to inquire about the purchased order.
Weekly promotion is based on a net value of total product before taxes from www.Phonecardsplus.ca during specific period and cannot be combined with any other offer, specials, discount and/or promotions. Phonecardsplus.ca does not assume responsibility for credit loss, Minutes delivered, Quality and any charges that pre-paid cards may have. User may want to verify all information with third party customer service before activating the product.
All sales are final, and there is no refund or exchange after a purchase. For all other inquiries related to any product contact its customer service.
This website and the products and services provided by Phonecardsplus.ca, are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
PHONECARDSPLUS.CA MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER PHONECARDSPLUS.CA NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT PHONECARDSPLUS.CA WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.